Rebels and Revs fans alike:
The Revolution as an organization has been a little confusing to us at times. We all love the club, but there does come a time when we must demand accountability. Loudly. Things won’t improve if we as fans are complacent with failure. It’s because we love our club that we ask hard questions and demand a better product. In order to do this effectively, we need to be unified and each of us informed. Below are some MUST READ articles and posts done by your fellow Revs fans as well as the Boston Globe that analyze and discuss some eye opening stories that you must be aware of. When your done reading fill out our survey, because we care about improving for you.
- Frank Dell’Apa of the Boston Globe analyzes the complex Front Office structure the Revs operate with and pose the question of whether it has contributed to this club’s failure (Moble Version to get behind Paywall)
- The Indirect Kick debates Sunil Gulati’s effectiveness and role with the Revs and re-publicizes some eye opening Tweets and Player Quotes
- NE Soccer Today conducts an interview with VP of Player Personnel Mike Burns regarding his position and some details brought to light by Frank Dell’Apa
- The Bent Musket analyzes the Burns interview and poses many more startling questions about his position and our Front Office
- The Drug Is Football concludes their Quality of Life index for 2011. It’s not pretty.
- The Midnight Ride Podcast conducts an interview with Revs legend Taylor Twellman and lets him weigh in on the state of his former club