Some updates since our conference call with Red Bull Arena security
Update: The bus will be dropping us all off directly at the bar.
We need to all enter at Gate C at 2:30pm. So if you are not coming on the bus with us you need to be at O’Donnell’s by 2pm at the latest to get your tickets/enter with us.
Banners, drums, and flags under 6 feet are allowed.
Streamers, smoke and flares are NOT allowed. Do not bring them. One stupid, selfish action can have devastating long-term effects on our group.
We will wait 15-20 minutes in the stadium after the match to let the crowd thin out, and then we will be escorted back to the bus and will make our return trip just like last year. Security was fantastic to us last year.
Reminder: Banshee will be open at 6am for breakfast for those meeting there.
If you are not at your pickup location at the times listed we will be leaving WITHOUT you. GET THERE EARLY! We like you; it’s just we don’t like you enough to inconvenience 150 people
As always, please let us know if there are any questions or suggestions. You should have already emailed us and told us where you are getting picked up.
Long story short, stick with the herd and we’ll take care of the rest.
See you Saturday!
- 7:00am: Banshee Pickup
- 7:30am: Gillette Stadium Pickup
- 9:00am: Wallingford, CT Park and Ride Pickup
- 12:00pm: Drop off at Red Bull Arena
- 12:15pm: Arrive at O’Donnell’s Pub
Reminders for the bus:
- Get to your stop 15 minutes early, perhaps earlier!
- If you wish to change pickup spots you NEED to let us know. (email NErebellion@gmail.com)
- Alcohol is allowed, but cooler space is limited. Ideally there will be a few empty coolers on each bus. Please coordinate with us if you plan on bringing one. Smaller, individual coolers are also welcome.
- The Bus will be dropping us off at the stadium and we will be walking as a group over to O’Donnell’s Continue reading
Mission: Invade Red Bull Arena, Support New England Revolution
Date/Location: April 28th, 2012 – Disgusting Swampland, New Jersey
Pick Ups: Pick ups by the bus will be at The Banshee, Gillette Stadium and the Wallingford Park N Ride. (Times to be specified)
Objectives: Three points, make a ruckus
Plan of Attack: Multiple buses will transport members of the Rebellion, the Midnight Riders and other friendly forces to New Jersey where all supporters will rally at O’Donnels Pub (Under 18 ok!) in Harrison, NJ. Here our forces will “hydrate” via malted beverages and sing songs of tribute to New England and the Revolution. The combined force will then march gloriously down enemy streets to Red Bull Arena, take our place in the away supporters section and SING OUR HEARTS OUT FOR 90MIN!!!
Rules of Engagement: Banners, drums, flags and vocal cords are all authorized weapons. Nothing obscene. All other trip information can be found below.